Learn about our parenting workshop ! These will help you take charge of every situation with your family. You can select from the following:
SETTING LIMITS WITHOUT GUILT
– Positive Discipline: We will uncover what positive discipline is and how we can apply it at home. We will talk about different strategies that we can apply depending on the different challenges of our children.
– Bilingualism: Are you aware of the benefits of raising bilingual children? What is bilingualism and what can we do to promote the development at home? The Bilingual Brain vs. the Monolingual Brain. We will go through the stages of bilingualism, the characteristics, and cover strategies to help our children during this process.
THE ROAD TO ABC
– Literacy Development: Which are the stages the children go through in the acquisition of Reading and Writing? We will go through the stages of this process and how to favor the development through different activities and strategies. Which are age appropriate errors and which are red flags.
MOM, I’M SCARED!!!!!
– Managing Common Fears and Anxiety: We will converse about the feelings of fear and anxiety, how we can detect and manage them, and know the implications in our child’s development.
I LOVE MY SISTER!!!!
– Relationships between Siblings: How to manage the coexistence between siblings to avoid rivalry and jealousy? We will discuss strategies to promote teamwork and tolerance, getting ready for a new baby in the family, and how can we distribute attention among siblings in a healthy and manageable way.
MAKING MEMORIES. Great workshop for family events.
– Family Quality Time: The family is the foundation of the emotional development of every human being. Healthy family relationships help all members of a family feel safe and connected to one another. We will converse about the moments we spend with our family, and how we can make them quality time to share and grow together.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT LEADER? RAISING EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT CHILDREN
– Emotional Intelligence: Did you know that 80% of life success relies on emotional intelligence and only 20% on academic intelligence? Get to know the contributions of this theory to have it be part of the family dynamics. We will explain the chief components of Emotional Intelligence: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, and social skills.
SCREEN TIME… HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH?
– We will discuss the impact screen time can have in our family dynamics. What are the benefits and what are the common challenges our children are facing, as well as parents raising children in a technological era… what is our role?
TRANSITIONS IN EARLY CHILDHOOD:
– Learn how to help your child with transitions, getting into a new environment, new friends, school, changes in routines, trips, and other situations.
WHY THE REGGIO EMILIA APPROACH:
– An overview of the history and fundamentals of this approach. How our children grow, learn and interact through this philosophy.
HOME AND SCHOOL
– How can we effectively accompany our children during their school life? We will dive into our role as parents and how that role evolves while our children grow.
PLAYING AND LEARNING
– What is playing and which are the stages of play? We will discuss the importance of the game for the different developmental areas.
– Not every child learns in the same way. In this workshop we will uncover the different intelligences so you can recognize your children’s strengths and help them experience a balanced growth.
BULLYING AND EMPATHY
– Develop social skills from home, strategies to raise empathetic children, a basic skill to promote healthy relationships in their lives.
HOW TO RAISE RESILIENT CHILDREN
– We will give you tips to help your child build his/her inner strength to “bounce back” from disappointments, adversities, trauma, and relate comfortably to others.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT CHILDCARE/PRESCHOOL CENTER
– A description of the different methodologies used in our Preschools so that you can narrow down the options for your child and choose the best fit for him/her.